Bohemia Interactive a.s., independent developer of video games, seeks for a Sound Designer to join the production team in the company's Brno office.
The Sound Designer is responsible for all audio aspects of the project experience. As one of the contributing members of the team, the Sound Designer works closely with other disciplines to assure that the audio compliments and enhances the experience of the game-play.
This position creates audio content for the title that complement and enhance the player experience. The Sound Designer composes, records, and synchronizes sound effects to amplify the effect of animations and in-game events.
- Advanced knowledge of many aspects of products that relate to audio design infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of/skills in the areas of recording, mixing, and optimizing audio for effect and environment
- 2+ years of experience creating sound for games and/or multimedia
- Advanced understanding of game audio aesthetics and implementation methods
- Proficiency with modern computer-based audio production tools such as Steinberg Cubase, Sony Vegas, Sound Forge, etc
- Good spoken and written English
- Willing to work in Brno, Czech Republic, for at least 2 years
- Excellent work morale, dedication to create strong ambiance and audio effects that compliment the game universe
- Knowledge of the Real Virtuality (Arma) game engine
- Previous knowledge of software versioning and revision control systems (SVN)
- Experience recording and directing voice talent
- An understanding of traditional studio engineering, audio post production, and location recording techniques
- Self-Motivating, passionate about audio realism
- Experience with other programming or scripting languages
- Gameplay experience with Arma series and/or DayZ mod
- Opportunity to work on a popular game franchise
- Possibility to directly influence the final product
- Nice atmosphere in a small team
- Possibilities for skill-development and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & benefits
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.