BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s., independent developer of video games, is looking for a Senior Engine Programmer to join the production team in our company.
- Routine C++ knowledge
- Strong OOP design understanding
- Math and linear algebra skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with game development
- Experience of working in large engines / projects
- Ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Passion for video games
- Opportunity to work on a popular game franchise
- Nice atmosphere in a smaller team
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & benefits
Please contact us at email@example.com.