Are you an experienced Programmer interested in the inner workings of game engines? Then join our team at Bohemia Interactive!
Your main task will be to contribute to development and research of our new Enfusion Engine, which will serve as the technical backbone of our future games. You will develop new tools for our artists, designers, animators, sound designers and other developers that work on our games. You will also be working on the technologies and tools used for creating large-scale game environments, and on tools that our community will use for creating their own user mods.
- Routine C++ knowledge
- Strong OO design understanding
- Math and linear algebra skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with game development
- Experience of working in large engines / projects
- Ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Passion for video games
- Opportunity to work on a popular game franchise
- Nice atmosphere in a smaller team
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Language courses (English)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.