Bohemia Interactive a.s., independent developer of video games, is looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join the production team in our company. The position is located in Mníšek pod Brdy, the city near Prague.
- A gameplay programmer works together with designers and artists on the implementation of game mechanics. The programmer creates a feature analysis, implements it and works with QA on polishing it.
- Routine C++ knowledge
- Strong OO design understanding
- Math and linear algebra skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Willing to work in Mnisek (near Prague), Czech Republic
- Experience of working in large engines / projects
- Ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Experience with Steamworks SDK
- Experience with game development
- Passion for video games
- Opportunity to work on a popular game franchise
- Nice atmosphere in a smaller team
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & benefits
Please contact us at email@example.com.