Are you an aspiring Game Designer, passionate gamer and want to work with us in Brno, the capital of game development in central Europe? Then join our team at Bohemia Interactive! We are looking for both women and men to join our team! You will work on an unannounced, original IP title. The job is mainly about designing gameplay mechanics & systems, iterating & adjusting gameplay features and game systems, producing and/or maintaining detailed game design documentation, and communicating with members of other departments.
- What we DO NOT need industry experience – passion and willingness to learn fast are more important!
- Ability to fluently speak and write in English
- Ability to convey ideas and to provide clear formalization of complex concepts
- Ability to provide and receive feedback
- Passion for games
- Passion for new challenges
- Scripting experience (C#, LUA, Flash, Java)
- Participate in a great project
- Friendly atmosphere in a mid-size multinational team of passionate developers
- Work with living Czech gamedev veterans and legends
- Work for the largest and most mature game development company in the Czech Republic
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Competitive salary & benefits (semi-flexible hours, extra vacation, language courses etc.)