BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s., which is a Czech company with 270 employees established in 1999 and focusing on the development of gaming software and related research in the sphere of 3D graphics, artificial intelligence and physical real-time simulation, is currently looking for a colleague to work as Senior Office Manager in our team.
What Can You Expect?
Together with a team of six subordinate employees, you shall ensure the operation of 3 branches in Prague and Mníšek pod Brdy. Your activities shall comprise, among other things, works on separate projects, the management of real estate property (dealings with owners, payment checks, billing), administrative support of the Company’s management, the organization of corporate events, the management of the car fleet, the administration and registration of contracts, the preparation of reports for the Financial Department, the coordination of all administrative agenda, the setting of flow of documents, archiving, the development of internal corporate regulations, the cash management, the keeping of order in the building (supplies, cleaning), communication with authorities and suppliers, or the representation of the Operations Director in his absence.
- experience in managing a team
- focus on results
- resistance to stress
- perfect knowledge of written and spoken English and Czech languages (compulsory)
- at least secondary school education completed by the school-leaving examination
- ability to learn quickly and be flexible
- ability to work on several tasks at a time
- MS Office knowledge
- B-group driving licence – active driver (compulsory)
- pleasant presentation
- personal development in a prosperous and dynamic company
- interesting and creative work
- good salary
- employee benefits (meal vouchers, annual bonuses, extra holiday)
Please contact us at email@example.com.