BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE, independent developer of video games, is looking for a 3D Junior Artist with passion for creating PC games for our Thailand office. We are looking for a games experienced individual with a keen eye for quality.We're looking for creative, versatile, self-directed artists who have solid experience in creating 3D models and who enjoy working in a smaller, yet highly collaborative environment. Applicants should also be capable of sketching their ideas on paper to help portray their ideas and thoughts. Portfolios should demonstrate proven ability to create high quality assets, and should include screen captures of in-game examples.
- Thai nationality
- Experience in game industry and with AAA games
- Proficient experience with 3D software
- Highly capable of creating 2D textures for models (Photoshop, Mari, etc)
- Generate ideas and use 2D/3D work to communicate them to the team.
- Familiar with effective polygon use, UV sets, mesh optimization and surface lighting
- Ability to self-manage and make responsible decisions about time and project priorities
- A passion for developing games
- Experience with 3D software Maya and/or Modo
- Scripting experience (Max script, Flash, Java)
- Understanding of color and form
- Friendly atmosphere in a smaller team
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
Please contact us at email@example.com.