Do you have the skills to work with game graphics, to communicate with people and would like to work with us in Brno, the main city of game development in the middle of Europe? If so, we want you here!
We’re seeking versatile, communicative and independent people with a strong interest in quality, who have experience with creating graphics in game engines. Your main task in our team will be to extend graphical content on our projects via cooperation with freelancers. You shall understand the visual idea of a project, communicate with other artists and apply it to the project.
Your portfolio should show experience with graphic work, an ability to communicate with people, an understanding of artistic mindset and to be technically proficient.
- Excellent ability to communicate and write as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience with 3D graphics (3DSMax/Maya/Modo)
- Artistic flexibility (Receive and hand over a required style)
- Work with documents, reference (create and extend)
- Work with data (import, export, applying it to the game engine)
- Work with technical specification
- Ability to listen and give feedback
- Good cooperation with the team
- Good organizational ability
- Experience developing computer games
- Experience with UE4 tools
- Experience with planning, solving problems
- Experience with leading
- Ability to teach
- Participate on a great project
- Friendly atmosphere in the mid-size multinational team of passionate developers
- Work with legendary, world famous Czech game development veterans
- Work for the largest and most mature game development company in the Czech Republic
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Competitive salary & benefits (semi-flexible hours, extra vacation, language courses etc)
Please contact us at email@example.com.