Bohemia Interactive a.s., independent developer of video games, seeks a Sound Designer to join the production team in the company's Prague office.
The Sound Designer is responsible for all audio aspects of the project experience. As one of the contributing members of the team, the Sound Designer works closely with other disciplines to assure that the audio compliments and enhances the experience of the game-play.
This position creates audio content for the title that complements and enhances the player experience. The Sound Designer composes, records, and synchronizes sound effects to amplify the effect of animations and in-game events
- 2+ years of experience creating sound for games and/or multimedia
- Advanced understanding of game audio implementation methods (Wwise, FMOD, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of/skills in the areas of recording, mixing, and optimizing audio for effect and environment
- Proficiency with modern computer-based audio production tools such as Steinberg Cubase, iZotope RX, Sound Forge, etc.
- Excellent work morale, dedication to create strong ambiance and audio effects that complement the game universe
- Good spoken and written English
- Willing to work in Prague, Czech Republic, for at least 2 years
- Technical education
- Previous knowledge of software versioning and revision control systems (SVN)
- An understanding of traditional studio engineering, audio post production, and location recording techniques
- Self-Motivating, passionate about audio realism
- Experience with other programming or scripting languages
- Opportunity to work on a popular game franchise in a stable company
- Possibility to directly influence the final product
- Possibilities for skill-development and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & benefits
Please contact us at email@example.com.