Are you a skilled scripter with a passion for video games? Then you can be a valuable reinforcement of our growing team in Bohemia Interactive. You will join the team in Brno, in the Czech Republic, where you will work on our new unannounced, original IP title. The job is about creating and iterating prototypes of various game mechanics and functionality per designer’s documentation.
- Knowledge of any scripting language (Lua, Python…)
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Basic knowledge of OOP and event-driven programming
- Experience in creating 3D models
- Experience with game development
- Basic interest in game design
- Friendly atmosphere in a team of experienced developers
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Competitive salary & benefits (language courses, meal vouchers, milestone bonuses)
- Work on a half-flexible schedule
- Additional vacation after you finish your first year
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.