BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE, independent developer of video games, is looking for an Artist with passion for creating PC games for our Thailand office. Join the production team of the newly developed game franchise and work closely with design and other teams to produce high quality assets for ingame usage, setup and improve workflows. Successful candidates will be part of the small team.
- Conceptualization: brainstorming, researching, sketching and prototyping new vehicles, weapons, structures, props, and other assets
- 3D Modeling: building meshes, creating LODs, preparing for animated components, etc.
- 2D Texturing: creating UV maps, advanced mapping (e.g. normal), setting up materials, skinning, creating supporting artwork, etc.
- Pipelines: preparing assets for our games and the underlying proprietary engines
- Evaluation: inspecting your work in-game, tweaking and iterating, and enjoying the results!
- Modeling and texturing of various kinds of assets
- Prepare assets for in-game usage
- Collaborate with other teams to define art needs and help to make decisions according to the overall project vision
- Create, estimate, and maintain art production schedule
- Overview and assist other art team members
- Experience in the game industry
- Exceptional knowledge of 3D SW (3D max/Maya/Modo, Zbrush/Mudbox)
- Exceptional knowledge of 2D SW (Photoshop)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Passion for developing games
Advantages over other candidates
- Experience in creating game assets (especially with Real Virtuality)
- Modding experience
- Opportunity to work on a newly developed game franchise
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth in a dynamic company
- Friendly atmosphere in a smaller team
- Competitive salary & benefits
Please contact us at email@example.com.