They can be used to recognize your computer and adapt the website to your needs, such as remembering items you've placed in your cart, and the last products you viewed.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
- Keeping track of items in your shopping cart.
- Identifying you when you return to Bohemia Interactive websites*
- Recommending products to you as you browse our website based on your interests.
- Collecting anonymous data to track site usage.
Most browsers have a help menu which will direct you to your cookie settings. You can choose to not accept cookies, be notified if a new cookie is requesting to be accepted, or to accept cookies.
Please note: By deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may be unable to access certain areas or features of our website and it will mean you will need to re-enter details, such as your username and password each time you visit Bohemia Interactive websites*. If you adjust your cookie settings this will also affect the other websites you visit.
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
- No personal information is provided to advertisers, but the information maybe shared between Bohemia Interactive websites*.
- We pass information about pages you've looked at to our trusted third parties to enable interest-based advertising.
- We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads.